Kate Vega studied web development at Kent State University and obtained multiple degrees in Computer Technology with concentrations in Web Applications Development, Web Scripting, as well as Web & Multimedia Design. Her experience encompasses all areas of product development from the initial planning phases of assessing client requirements, creative concept development, wire framing, and project scope development, through project coordination, team collaboration, and final project completion, as well as performance analysis and quality testing.
- Custom Web Applications Development
- Data-Driven Business Applications
- MySQL Database Design & SQL Query Implementation
- Server-Side Programming (PHP, Ruby, Python, ASP.net)
- Mobile App Development (iOS)
- AJAX – CRM – Business Software API Integration